If you'll like to make passive income online from the comfort of your home with Affiliate Marketing, this article is for you.
Not only I will teach you the basics of affiliate marketing and how to become an affiliate marketer, but I will also teach you on how to register and use the latest leading affiliate marketing program.
I'll provide a step-by-step guide to the whole process, so you'll be earning affiliate commissions in no time.
We'll start with the definition 😉
What is Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company, Affiliate marketers join affiliate programs, find reputable products to promote, and then share those products with their audiences and by doing so the affiliate marketers earn a commission is his/her audiences buys the product.
Affiliate marketing is really a quick way to offer products and services without having to create your own products and services.
Bloggers are the most affiliate marketers out there by finding a product or service that they like, promote it to their readers, and earn part of the profit (commission) on each sale that they make.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing can get pretty technical, even for professionals in digital marketing. Fortunately I will introduce to you the easiest and best affiliate program in 2022.
Here's a quick reveal:
- When a affiliate joins the merchant's program, he or she is given a unique ID and a specific URL to use when promoting the company or products.
- The affiliate includes the link in their blog post and/or via a sponsored post(ads) and invites readers to click it to find out more.
- When a potential buyer clicks the link to visit the affiliate partner's site, a cookie identifying the affiliate is placed on the website visitor's computer💻/phone📱. The cookie🍪 ensures that the publisher is credited with the referral sale even if it occurs days or weeks later
- Whenever a buyer completes the sale process, the merchant checks ✅ the sales record for a cookie 🍪 identifying the source of the referral 👥.
- If the merchant finds a cookie 🍪 with an affiliate ID, the affiliate marketer is credited with the sale.
- The merchant makes reports available so that the affiliate marketer can see their referrals 👥 (clicks) and sales.
- The merchant pays the affiliate marketer commission at the end of each payment period (i.e revenue sharing)
How to be an affiliate marketer
As I said at the beginning of this article that I'm gonna teach you on how to use an easy and professional affiliate marketing system 😊 named REERA .
So without further ado 👇
What is REERA🛒 affiliate program
Reera affiliate program is a method in which you earn as a registered affiliate marketer by earning commissions from the number of goods delivered.
Reera manage a multi-level affiliate program that makes building a stable income stream online easy for everyone.
How Reera affiliate marketing system works
By being a registered affiliate marketer for Reera, you will get free access to premium skills development courses 😎 :-
- Drop shipping business model
- Crypto Trading
- Web development
- Photo Editing
- Ethical Hacking
- Software Development
- Data Science
- Mobile App Development
- Video Editing
- e.t.c.... Isn't that 🆒, you're gonna get over $4,000 Worth of courses in high demand
For you register as a Reera 🛒 affiliate marketer, you have to buy an affiliate pack product with the price tag $10 = ₦5,000.
Buy and register on Reera affiliate system with my unique link to get the above benefits.
If you have any difficulty signing up, contact me on
Instagram - instagram.com/musprodev
Twitter - twitter.com/musprodev
WhatsApp - wa.me/2348117939262